Saturday, 19 May 2012

POLKA DOTS & PANCAKES

Today I wore my polka dot shorts that I bought from Dahlia paired with my Zara top.




Ciate Wait Until Dark - the colour's not very clear here but it's a dark shimmery purple colour!

Met up with Wai Kit a.k.a. Kitkit - had lunch at Gran Caffe in Knightsbridge - probably first and last visit, wasn't quite impressed by the food!
 Then we headed over to Kensington to hunt for dessert! We decided to try out My Old Dutch - a pancake house.





Banana, nuts and chocolate pancake

Nutella pancake



The biggest pancake I have ever eaten! Would go back to visit again :D


My Old Dutch - 16 Kensington Church Street, Kensington, London W8 4EP

4 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I really like your shorts :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is so cute! Love it! Your style is so unique! Following you now and would love it if you'd follow me back too!

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! checking out your blog and following on gfc x
      that's a really cute name btw! xxx

      Delete