Wednesday, 9 May 2012

THE HUNT FOR...

Statement shoes!


Hmm...ok maybe that's a tad bit too radical! I've got this black dress that I bought as a back-up dress for a wedding, and it looks like I will probably be wearing it after my futile search for the dress of my dreams. Though I have had quite a few dreams so there could possibly be more than one dream dress in hiding?!

As it is not quite ideal to wear all black or white to a Chinese wedding I thought I'd wear some nice bright shoes.

These are some lovely ones I've spotted...

Attack - Carvela Kurt Geiger 120.00 GBP

ASOS PROP Leather Pointed Platform Court Shoes 60.00 GBP

Dolly - KG Kurt Geiger 120.00 GBP now 35.00 GBP

Carvela Ginny Jewel Strappy Heeled Sandals 140.00 GBP

Ted Baker Carlina High Platform Peep Toe Shoes 120.00 GBP

Karen Millen Urban Jungle Fashion Satin Sandals 140.00 GBP

Karen Millen Colourful Satin Sandal 105.00 GBP

Sam Edelman Lorissa Spiked Peep Toe Court Shoes 205.00 GBP, now 123.00 GBP

Strappy High Sandals by Unique 110.00 GBP

Templeton - ALDO 80.00 GBP

All picked from the affordable high street ;)
I'm not really a fan of chunky platforms and prefer something more classy and toned-down for a wedding dinner.
May or may not end up buying a pair but nonetheless very yummy feet candy 
The hunt continues x



2 comments:

  1. wow the first pair are so crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes at the first image looks crazy...
    I cannot wear those, I will not be convenient with those :p

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete