Sunday, 20 May 2012

THE (NOT QUITE) SUMMER LOOK

It's mid-May but it looks like summer is going to be arriving 'fashionably late' this year!
The weather is still quite chilly so I always have my tights and boots ready at hand.






Top & Blazer: Topshop / Skirt & Bag: Zara / Boots: Carvela by Kurt Geiger / Belt: ASOS

We had a light lunch at Hakkasan Hanway Place, the original restaurant that opened in 2001 in London. It was awarded a Michelin star in 2003, retained to this day - reflected by the quality of the food (and not to mention the prices!)









The place was quite dark with each table lit by an individual overhead hanging lamp, hence I had to enhance some of the lighting in my pictures!
A nice place to have a romantic meal maybe?? Mmm...
Oh, and the black sesame balls are to die for (!) I think I'll have 2 servings next time x 
I'll want to try some of the signature wines and cocktails on my next visit.
They have some set menus available as well as a la carte.
Service was prompt and efficient, food was exquisite - would definitely recommend.

Had my third serving of pancakes in 2 weeks (yipes!), tried out Cafe Creperie. This time not as satisfying hence I shall omit posting the disappointing photo.

I've completed my accessory shopping for my brother's wedding now (finally!) 4 days til I fly home for a holiday! Really chuffed about my bargain buys :)
I'll keep everyone posted on my outfits and adventures back in my homeland Malaysia!

You can subscribe by email, google friends connect or bloglovin'

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. So pretty! I really like your skirt. And that food? Seems so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks very much :) food and fashion are some of my favourite things x

      Delete
  2. That looks so YUMMY! Thanks for commenting on my post.

    Xo, newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Congrats gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete