Sunday, 27 May 2012

A WEEKEND OF (GLUTTONOUS) EATING

And I've only been back 2 days!

It's been a busy weekend with my brother's wedding dinner in KL, haven't really had time to post much and am still waiting for some pictures taken on the night to post soon! 
Quite pleased with my outfit that I put together, hopefully the one next weekend will look just as good x

My 'diet plan' has once again failed, everytime I touch down in Malaysia most of my time usually involves stuffing myself silly with all the delicious food!

A glimpse of lunch...

Mango salad

Caesar salad

Suckling pig mmm...



Delifrance Bistro @ 1 Utama, Kuala Lumpur

And in case you were wondering no I did not eat that all by myself! But I did feel very stuffed afterwards...and did I mention I also indulged in more food during dinner time...

I'm not stepping on the scales anytime soon...

 

I'm going to be one chubby bridesmaid. 

Anyway I will be posting some more fashion related posts soon x


12 comments:

  1. Wott! I'm starving now!!
    That Looks like delicious :9

    Sincerely,
    BERTHA NATASHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there were more pictures but i think i ate them all before i had time to take photos of them lol x

      Delete
  2. those look so yummy, don't worry of being chubby, ur still pretty =)

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com
    ps. please join my shamballa bracelets giveaway if u have time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww ur such a sweetie :D xxx
      thanks will definitely check it out x

      Delete
  3. Woww.... but it's worth it....all the food looks super delicious! So yummy :P
    Don't worry, if you do some hiking you'll be fine! Hiking is the best way to stay in shape ;D
    You have a lovely blog, maybe you want to follow each other, on GFC and bloglovin? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    Have a great week!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes i just can't resist yummy food :D
      checking out your blog and following xxx

      Delete
    2. And you do very well!! I also cannot resist, but I always exercise to compensate ;D
      Thank you so much for stopping by & following!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC :)
      "If" you're interested in following each other on bloglovin, if you do, let me know, so I can follow you back! it's really easier to keep in touch<3

      x♥x♥

      "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



      Delete
    3. im definitely hitting the gym hard after these 2 weeks of hols!
      I try to work out hard at gym so i can eat what i like, in moderation of course :D
      im following on bloglovin as well now x

      Delete
    4. That is awesome!!!!
      Well...I love windsurf, and as I live by the beach, whenever I have free time I'm windsurfing...so I'm exercising all the time to keep in shape ;)
      Many thanks sweetie, I'm following you now on bloglovin too(#3)

      x♥x♥

      "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



      Delete
  4. gnummy
    I follow u,follow me? www.myfreechoice.net

    kiss
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. checking out your blog and following now x

      Delete