Sunday, 13 May 2012

SUN'S OUT!

When the sun comes out, the girls go out to play! 
Spent a lovely day out in London with my lovely girl Kellie.
We had a Narnia themed afternoon tea at Park Terrace Lounge in Royal Garden Hotel, Kensington.









The waiters were very efficient and attentive and gave a thorough explanation for every dish served. My concentration wasn't very focused as I eyed the dishes and just thought - FOOD! Yum!
I tried the chocolate truffle tea which had a really lovely aroma.

The whole meal was surprisingly very filling, I loved the different varieties of little sandwiches and the yummy buttery scones! I did wish there was a stronger Narnia feel to it - a bit disappointed by the lone tiny Aslan Apple & Lemon Slice which seemed to be the only thing related to the theme. Overall the ambience was nice with a pianist playing soothing music in the background. Service was efficient and food satisfying.

Moving onto fashion, this was my outfit today!








 Wearing my lovely Mango jacket (mentioned in my earlier post) that I wrestled away from the grubby arms of other women! And my bright orange shorts from Forever21 and GEOX shoes that seemed to blend in with my legs! 

We both also tried riding one of those trishaw things where Kellie haggled with the guy for our 6 pound ride - he cycled a bit like a maniac swerving around through traffic! I'm pretty sure we weren't insured for that ride as I held on tightly to the sides and my shopping!

 And to end my day with a smile, yes I decided to join the queue of girls to take a free photo...

Who doesn't love a man with an amazing body?!
Sweet dreams x



No comments:

Post a Comment