Friday, 25 May 2012

...HAS LANDED IN MALAYSIA!

Hello again hot humid weather! 

After a long exhausting journey I am finally in the comfort of my (borrowed) PJs munching on a chunky KitKat. Yes it's almost 11pm but I'm too tired to bother about the evil calories - the sweet tooth prevails.

My flight was a bit delayed in Dubai, hence the delayed arrival in Kuala Lumpur. I had the satisfaction of spreading across two seats on the flight from London to Dubai. The flight from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur was packed carrying passengers travelling to KL and Melbourne and I had to squeeze into one seat this time. Not forgetting my awkward moment when I dozed off and woke up staring straight into the eyes of the Australian guy sitting next to me! Not sure how long I was in that position but I embarrassingly apologized to him and tried to stay alert and avoided eye contact for most of the journey! 
-AWKWARD-

I also almost forgot to take my travel sickness meds - Traveleeze has been my lifesaver for the past few years since I started! With time to spare whilst waiting at the airport, I managed to do some last minute gift shopping for the family, I'm sure mum would be pleased. 

This is probably one of the rare occasions that I won't be posting any photos - not quite in the best state with my tired eyes and aching body. 

My brother's first round of wedding dinners is tomorrow so I'm hoping my energy (and beauty!) shall be restored after a good night's sleep! I'm pretty excited about wearing my new outfit tomorrow - my lack of photos today shall be made up tomorrow!

Off to bed x


3 comments:

  1. good luck for tom!!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Kuala Lumpur before, it was a very nice city! Congratulations to your brother :)
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it is :D thanks very much x
      checking out your blog x

      Delete