Sunday, 19 October 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

This short post is especially dedicated to a very special man in my life - my one and only Dad.
Although now officially 71 years old, Dad is thankfully still very active and healthy!

Here's a few photos that I have rummaged from my (very disorganised) collection of photo albums...

Dad is very disciplined and spiritual, and can sometimes seem very serious and fierce...


But don't be too afraid of him, he does have a funny side, especially when it comes to taking photos...



Dad and I would totally be naturals at posing for touristy shots...


Dad loves his food as much as I do - some things just seem to run in the family...



Dad does however know how to keep a balance and stay active. He particularly loves riding his foldable bicycle, which sometimes worries me when he cycles on busy roads. I better keep a closer watch on him...


Dad gets along with most people, and kids especially seem to love him - all he has to do is sing and they become absolutely mesmerized by his voice...


Dogs and animals in general also seem to adore dad...

 

And even though Dad has never had any professional training, he has one of the most beautiful voices... 


 

I love and miss you Dad - may you stay strong and healthy in the many more years to come!

I would have posted you a birthday card but the Malaysian delivery man seems to keep stealing all my cards lately grrr...
I will personally hand it to you in a couple of weeks time!
 
Can't wait to fly home already :)

The Cheekster, signing out x

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if I contact you through email? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Harry,

      Thanks! Sure, you can contact me at feliciatys@yahoo.co.uk

      Kind regards,
      Felicia

      Delete