Latin American street food purveyors, Tacu Tacu, have recently started their new 6-day a week residency at Casa Blue Bar on Brick Lane.
Their menu offers an exciting selection of burgers, tacos, and sides. And for the sweet-toothed, a couple of shakes and a their decadent mojito cheesecake dessert.
For drinks, Casa Blue offers a selection of beers, ciders, wine and some killer cocktails, featuring specialities such as their Chocolate Malt Martini, and standard classics.
And for those of you intrigued about what will be on offer, here's a little sneak peak of some of the dishes that you will be able to feast on...
| Mexican Hummus |
- Smoked chilli flavoured black bean hummus with crispy , salted paprika-dusted plantain chips and sweet corn salsa -
| Copacabana Cheese |
- Rio de Janeiro style: 2 sticks of halloumi cheese grilled to perfection, encrusted in flakes of chilli and oregano with a warm garlic and honey sauce -
| Fries |
- dusted with paprika and served with their special burger sauce -
| Hot Havana |
- 28-day aged beef blended with Spanish chorizo, marinated in Worchester sauce and ketchup. Shredded lettuce, mature cheddar, sauteed onion, gherkins, chipotle garlic mayo -
| Mexican Baja Shrimp Burger |
- Their signature dish: sumptuous shrimp patty, roasted red pepper, shredded lettuce, avocado-garlic mayo, chipotle butter and lime juice -
| Toffee Popcorn |
- Milk, sweet popcorn, creamy dairy ice cream all whizzed together and topped with more popcorn -
| Mojito Cheescake |
- Made with cream cheese, real rum and fresh mint leaves on a buttery biscuit base and garnished with grated dark chocolate -
If I had to choose, my favourites would probably be the Mexican Baja Shrimp Burger, and the Mexican Hummus.
Unfortunately I was not able to try the Tacos selection, which will be available from 19th August. Hence, for those of you who will be visiting soon, I will be looking forward to hearing good things about them (and seeing your photos as well, of course)!
Address: 228 Brick Lane, London E1 6SA
Opening times: 16:00-22:00 (Tue - Fri) ; 12:00-22:00 (Sat - Sun)
The Cheekster, signing out x