Wednesday, 1 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014


First post of the new year!
Had a quiet night in on New Years Eve spending quality time with my dad at home.
With some bubbles, of course.
No big fireworks display or crazy entertainment for me - just some much longed for bonding time between father and daughter.

We also had a low key day on the first day of 2014.
Braving the wind and rain, dad and I went down to Canary Wharf and met up with my BFF Wai Kit for lunch.
There was a bit of a queue, but we eventually got a table at Royal China for some good ol' dim sum. Asian food is always top of the list when dad is around.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The weather may have been horrible, but spending time with those closest to me made the day seem much brighter. 
It's just a shame that this was the last evening that I got to spend with dad before he flies home to Malaysia tomorrow...
Nothing is more heart-breaking than bidding farewell to your loved ones.
I better start planning my annual trip back to Malaysia this year soon!
First resolution of the year: Get organized!

I'm going to keep this short and sweet, so, Happy New Year once again to all you lovely people!
Looking forward to making more beautiful memories this year.

The Cheekster, signing off x


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Food look absolutely amazing! Cheers!

    xoxo, K.Lee

    leemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Felicia! Those dumplings look absolutely amazing! Will be sure to check that place out in Canaru Wharf when I am next time in London!

    All the best from

    Http://www.nelsoncarvalheiro.com/blog

    ReplyDelete