Friday, 27 December 2013

MY WEEK IN PICTURES

Last night up north before heading back to London tomorrow!
It's been a great week spending time with my family.
Here's a few of my favourite photos from the week in chronological order...

Late lunch at The Royal McGregor on first day in Edinburgh
Coffee and cakes at Patisserie Valerie in Edinburgh
The magnificent wedding dining hall at Signet Library, Edinburgh
The bride and groom cutting the wedding cake!
Family photo at Ross & Vivienne's wedding
Sunday post-wedding brunch - the bride and groom getting sprinkled with confetti!
Big brother with baby Liam
Me with my little Liam
With mum and dad outside Edinburgh Castle
Lunch at Sambuca, Newcastle
Christmas Eve hotpot dinner!
Christmas Eve dinner at home

Christmas Day!
Exchanging presents on Christmas Day
Impatient me taking a sneaky peek
Christmas Day hotpot lunch
Christmas Day dinner!
My homemade blueberry and blackberry sour cream cake
Family photo outside house before sending mum off to the airport *sniffles*
Coincidentally bumped into my good friend, Chloe at the airport!
With big brother and dad outside Durham Cathedral

Can't believe that the week has gone by so fast.
Time always seems to fly by when you're having a good time.

Although I have to admit that I am missing London. Just a bit.
Time to get packed to head back home tomorrow x

The Cheekster, signing off x


No comments:

Post a Comment