Monday, 1 April 2013

EASTER WEEKEND PART II: EASTER PETTING ZOO + SEAWISE

For those who know me, you are probably already aware of my love (borderline obsession) with bunnies... So when I found out about the pop-up Easter petting zoo in Kensal Rise, I knew I just had to go! It was held at The Paradise pub from 12noon until 3pm - there was already a long queue when we arrived, mainly kids accompanied by their parents. I'm pretty sure I was just excited as they were!

Little ducklings!

Chickies!

Omg we're surrounded!
Maybe if we play dead they won't eat us...

What you looking at?!



The bunnies were huddled on a table as the children swarmed round them - I can just imagine the feeling of terror they must have gone through! 
Maybe they have a pre-booked appointment with Dr Doolittle for later. 

I was contemplating smuggling a bunny out, but there were too many eyes watching...

What are you bunnies doing there!? I thought I left you at home!

We then headed to Camden for lunch - took us about half an hour to look for the place but we finally found Seawise!


 

 

We ordered a deep fried sharing platter, salt and pepper squid, and a portion of chips to share. 


 

 

The Queen!

Another indulgent day out - better hit the gym tomorrow and start eating healthier again!
Oh wait, I still have three chocolate Easter bunnies...hmm...this is going to be tricky.

If you missed the first post on my Easter weekend, click here.

Hope everyone had an amazing Easter!

Much love x


3 comments:

  1. You seemed to have a killer easter week-end! Great pics and OMG I LOVE these bunnies! Loads of love from France! Keep in touch with me through my blogs:)
    http://morgirunsaway.blogspot.fr/
    Love,
    Morgi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings love! Beautiful pictures and amazing post! Inspiring one! Thanks for stopping by and I heartly appreciate it! (: Stop by me soon again! xx

    With love ❤
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice post ! :D
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a nice day!

    and don't forget to
    Join the GIVEAWAY on my blog!
    You can Win 30$ to spend on Chicnova.com!

    xx
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete