Thursday, 7 March 2013

MARCH HOLIDAY: DAY 5, PENANG

I've managed to sit myself down and get some work done today.
A couple of weeks ago I received a letter from the GPhC - didn't open it til a day later only to realize I had been called up to submit my CPD! 

Somehow I had a feeling that this was coming...
Fellow pharmacists will know the feeling when this happens...
In the majority of cases, being 'called up' would usually result in PANIC! 

This would be my advice...

 

Okay, not really...try this instead...



Me, being the procrastinator that I am, meant that I was behind in my work...well, just a tiny bit. HOWEVER, being the SUPER-calm person that I usually am (excluding the times when I am confronted by super fluffy bunnies or puppies...in which case I would be jumping around like an excited 5-year old kid!) I have completed it within TWO weeks and submitted them online today! 
Thankfully I haven't been qualified for that long...I should get my feedback within the next 8 weeks - fingers crossed!
I would show you my little victory dance, but I don't think the world is ready to handle it at this moment in time...

I've also done some spring cleaning in my old bedroom! 
As much as I dislike cleaning (okay, that's a bit of a lie, I quite enjoy cleaning sometimes...must be something related to OCD) I love it when I find little things that make me smile, such as my old kindergarden drawings...

I don't even remember who Edric was (?!)


I must have been what, 6 (?!)

And these mini (wonky) teddy bears...that I sewed together using scrap cloth from my grandmother's tailoring material!

 

Hmm...maybe I could use them as voodoo dolls...*evil laughter*

I've also been busy with mum who helped me to clean my TY beanie babies collection. It's been YEARS since I last collected them that I've lost count of how many I had. With our amazing teamwork I now have a list recording all the names of each and every one of them. Yes, all 382 of them...
I'm pretty sure I had more (?!), not that I can actually fit more inside...

 

Opened and closed view (it's only ONE wardrobe not two!)...locked up to prevent any escapees! 
I promised them a larger wardrobe once I get my own place in the future...

Just one of my childhood obsessions...

So that's taken at least a couple of hours...might sort out the Barbies tomorrow...x

Have a good night people x


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I am so in love with that wardrobe filled with plushies!

    How cute<3

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete