Sunday, 17 March 2013

MARCH HOLIDAY: DAY 13, PENANG

Day 12 has been skipped because I spent more than half of it preparing the posts on my trip to Siem Reap...

So, moving on to Day 13 which was my 26th birthday!

I spent most of the day having quality father-daughter time. 
For lunch, we went to dad's friends shop on Campbell Street, that he's been bringing us to since we were little.


I was his little princess for the day (actually, I'm his little princess everyday, but today I just felt extra special hehe) and he ordered everything that I liked to eat!
My theory is that calories don't count on your birthday, so I'm sticking to that!


Dad then brought me to Prangin Mall to get my manicure and pedicure done. I tried out this place called SuiSui Nail Studio. Whilst the girls were busy attending to my distraught-looking nails, I just sat back in my comfy chair and watched the movie playing on the screen.
The original price quoted was RM68 but because it was my birthday month I received 30% off my manicure so it only totaled up to RM60 - (unexpected) bargain!

Happy birthday girl with her manicured nails and Chatime :)

In the evening I had dinner with the family at Captain's Restaurant at Penang Swimming Club.

The foooood - yum!

French vanilla mille crepe with strawberry toppings x
Mum + Dad

Godfather

 


 

Another year older now...but still a little girl at heart!

And not forgetting a Happy 1st Anniversary to my blog!
[IMG_1886.JPG]
Dancing in High Heels turns a year old! x

Dancing in High Heels is my little personal log of of my journey through life and things that I love. 
Our lives may not be perfect, but we always have the option to choose to look at the lighter and brighter side of things.
To those of you who have been reading my blog - thank you, and I hope you have enjoyed it so far. 

And once again thank you everyone for the birthday wishes and blessings x


No comments:

Post a Comment