Saturday, 15 December 2012

HELLO WEEKEND!

It's finally the weekend again!
Back from another long evening shift at work...

My blogging is still a bit erratic, but let's just have a little summary.

Wednesday 12th December 2012:

12...12...12...

A special day for some, whilst just another day for others.
Being the hopeless romantic that I am, I of course had the perfect scene set in my mind...
And then reality hit me.

Oh well, a girl can only dream.




I do hope better days are coming...


So let's skip to some things that have cheered me up this week.

I received my first Christmas card this year from my beloved parents back home in Malaysia!
Daddy was also so thoughtful and recorded a DVD wishing us Merry Christmas and made a video playlist of his awesome singing!
I think I may have inherited his genes haha - sometimes it's the sweet little efforts you make that make all the difference in life.

IMG_4177
Love from Penang, Malaysia x

IMG_4183
My night-time entertainment for tonight
 
And my second Christmas card that arrived is from none other than...  

HARPREET(O)! - the best-est friend that I've known since primary school.

We both live in London, just in different parts of the world - UK and Canada.
Love from UK to Canada should hopefully arrive soon at her doorstep!

IMG_4179
Penguins...PENGUINS! :D


IMG_4181
Words that melt the heart x
 

 Cards filled with loving words...only the closest people in my life would ever do that for me.

Hmm, I'm still waiting for a card from Big bro...let me ring him!

And I've just realized that it's past midnight now. 

Oh, but before I sign off, I thought I'd share my little random find of the day:

I found an odd small paper clip whilst at work...and it made me smile :)

Yes, sometimes I am so easy to please.

 
And don't forget people...





Lots of love

1 comment:

  1. <3 love you too :) you're the best!
    -harpreet

    ReplyDelete