Sunday, 9 December 2012

DECEMBER, DECEMBER...

2 weeks MIA...the longest time so far that the blogger in me has taken a break.

I was really looking forward to December and my countdown to Christmas...but so far it's been a rocky start.

I'm just going through a slight dip at the moment which is why I haven't been blogging as I want to keep this space for happy moments. 
For now I am tending to some emotional wounds (my physical wound from ice-skating has now closed up and I'm hoping the scar will fade away soon), and I am thankful to have some pretty amazing girlfriends to lean on. 

Though I feel broken inside, this little bunny is going to keep smiling... x

Photo from December 2011, photographer Nelson Kan :)

"Happy girls are the prettiest." #audrey #hepburn #happy #girl #pretty #prettiest #poster #quote #saying #self #esteem



Good things come to those who wait...

I'll be back in action soon x


1 comment: