Thursday, 8 November 2012

FOREVER 21 METRO READER SHOPPER NIGHT

 

After another super long day at work, I rushed off to the Forever 21 Metro Reader Shopper Night that I RSVP-ed to a few days ago. 
Arriving just before 7pm, I joined the queue outside (which thankfully wasn't too long) to get my wristband so that I could go down to the 'invitation-only' section.



I must have been one of the first 300 attendees to arrive as I received a free little goodie bag upon arrival - nothing majorly exciting inside but still pretty cute.



There were special guest DJs playing music throughout the evening, some short Fashion Editor Style Sessions, a Nail Bar, and a drinks bar serving mocktails.

 


IMG_3940 IMG_3941 IMG_3944 IMG_3946  

I really wanted to get my nails done but the queues were too long so I spent my time leisurely walking round the 3 levels of clothes and accessories - slowly filling up my shopper bag!
The store was really warm inside but I made a couple of trips back to the bar to keep hydrated - how very convenient ha x

I also filled in a card with the hope of winning a £210 Forever 21 gift card - though I haven't had a call so I guess it just wasn't my lucky night!

At the end of my 1 1/2 hours in Forever 21, I bagged myself several bargain items - and with the additional 15% discount off I couldn't be happier!
Solo shopping is so relaxing.

Anyways, it's time for bed now.

One more day til the weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment