Sunday, 7 October 2012

WEEKEND SUMMARY: SHOPPING, SALSA & COMPTOIR LIBANAIS

It's the end of the weekend, which calls for a new post!
I've been wrapping up warm in my comfy sweaters that I have been stocking up on...here's one of my latest ones from Forever 21.


SO comfy, I could wear it all day...and night!
Chunky knits aren't always the most body-flattering outfits, but they're so warm and comfy in the winter sometimes I don't even care. Also a good option to hide some 'extra bits' gained during the Christmas season! 
Had also been hunting for some new black boots and bagged a half-price bargain at  Debenhams.

 IMG_3751 

(Almost) all set for the winter season.

Had an interesting salsa dance session yesterday - having had some dance experience in the past it was obviously easy for me to pick up, and the instructor, Alastair, kept us motivated and amused throughout the session. 
Though I do think I'm going to need to polish up the man a bit more with some practice at home!
Ready to take it to the next level next weekend x

Tired and hungry after a long day (with my aching feet dying to get out of my shoes), we had dinner at Comptoir Libanais.


DSC06774
DSC06773
DSC06775
Milkshakes
DSC06776
Mezze platter for two
DSC06777
Lamb kofta tagine

This was my second visit there and I think I ordered the exact same dishes as before, with the exception of the drinks...
It has a sweet and pleasant atmosphere inside, with lovely colourful interior decorations.
Service was quite fast and food tasted pretty good.
Unfortunately there's not much meat options on the menu, and I think the man, being a man, would have preferred a good 'ol greasy burger instead! 
I think I had second thoughts after as well...but I suppose there's always next time!

I should really start searching for some fitness classes soon before it's too late!
So many things to do, but so little time...
Anyone in London looking for a workout buddy? Give me a buzz x



40 comments:

  1. boots perfect for cold weather and sweater looks very comfy on you... take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sweater is beautiful, looks very comfy. and the necklace is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my blog,I'm now following you,Hoping That you Will FOLLOW me too.thanks dear!

    Blow A Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook
    Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin

    XoXoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so testy!! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog Felicia! these pictures are nice :)
    your new gfc and bloglovin follower, haha. maybe we can follow each other?
    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks winnie! :)
      just checking out your blog and following now xxx

      Delete
  6. love the photos! that food in the last photo looks DELISHHHH. great blog :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice food pics and i like your statement necklace!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks anthea x
      sure :) checking out your blog and following now x

      Delete
  8. thanks for the love hon, I'm following you on GFC and bloglovin'!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your knit and necklace! The mezze plate looks delish too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog and all these cute pics!
    I'm your 106 follower, if you like my blog too I'm waiting for you!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks carolyne :) am checking out your blog and following now x

      Delete
  11. Love you new chunky sweater!! And the food looks sooooo~ delicious <3 Followed you back, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome necklace you've got there ;) and yummy pics, indeed! :9

    xx
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome necklace you are so preety too <3333
    Im following you now, mind to follow back? Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks rin :) am checking out your blog n following now x

      Delete
  14. Looks fantastic, and I love your blog! visit your sweet post and do comment my lattest post , would be great to PLEASE follow me back OK ! FOLLOW :) xx

    marcchanelette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks honey :) following your blog x

      Delete
  15. Love the flat boots, chunky sweater, and yummy food!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yumm!! Looks so delicious!! you are so lucky to be living in London.

    ReplyDelete
  17. deliciouuuuus *_* yummmmmmy ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. i like to read your blog !!!!!! those food!!!!! mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  19. i like your sweater! you have a nice blog :)

    would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo

    www.eenieminnie.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. The food looks so good! I love food pics on blogs, i don't know why! I just love it x

    ReplyDelete
  21. mmm so much yummy food :D

    followed you xoxo
    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey,
    I found your blog because you follow Temporary Secret and I thought I would check out a few other Bloggers that follow her. She has great style and I really like yours as well. You have an awesome blog and this post is great! It would be cool if we could follow each other!
    If you have facebook, I would be so grateful if you could like my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll

    Let me know what you think and if you wanted to do a link share as well that would be fantastic, as exchanging links helps bring traffic to both of us!
    Aimee: http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete