Monday, 15 October 2012

OUTFIT POST: BIKER CHICK

Sporting my leather jacket today in this unpredictable weather. There's so many leather jackets on the high street this season but I bagged this baby from Mango in the summer sale - yes I love planning ahead! (as well as a good bargain)


DSC06843
DSC06845
DSC06849

 Jeans: Pull & Bear | Top: H&M | Leather jacket: Mango | Boots: Clarks | Necklace: Forever 21

I'm still on the hunt for some more colourful sweaters in this gloomy weather - I went looking for some last weekend and bought everything BUT sweaters...typical.

I'm off to learn some espaƱol now!

Monday, Monday...I can't wait for Friday x

Lots of love xoxo 


12 comments:

  1. Super hot look! I love leather<3

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some great colourful sweaters in Whistles, Zara and Cos :)
    Oooh where are ou learning Spanish? My friend and I have it on our list as a 'to do' :P

    www.tstyledme.com

    Tien xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look absolutely lovely! The weather is unpredictable thats for sure haha I wore my leather jacket today too! (: Great post! (:

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. A leather jacket is such a classic piece that can be dressed up or down. LOVE it.

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ellie :) definitely one of my staple jackets this season x

      Delete
  6. You can really pull off a masculine outfit! Good for you! More power to your blog. xx

    rienbautista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your jacket! You have a great blog! x

    ReplyDelete