Monday, 24 September 2012

OUTFIT POST: WRAPPING UP & KEEPING IT SIMPLE

Today has been one of the gloomiest wet days we've had for a while. 
Stayed in most of the day before deciding to head out to stock up on some warm winter wear, after the rain finally settled down.

All wrapped up today...


DSC06694
DSC06696
DSC06704

Shorts: Zara / Top: H&M / Jumper: Hollister / Boots: New Look / Snood: French Connection / Beanie: New Look

Kept it plain and simple today, some days I just can't be bothered to accessorize!

Today's shopping trip had been quite quick and efficient - I was pretty focused and spent no more than half an hour in each shop! 
Got a couple more warm jumpers and jersey dresses from Forever 21 and H&M - the places where I get most of my bargain buys.
Happily made my way home on the tube nibbling away like a bunny on my salmon onigiri - an omnivorous bunny that is.

Well, apparently today is the last day in 2012 that'll be light (12h03m09s) for longer than it's dark. 
S.A.D lamps at the ready, London... 

For those dreading the miserable rain, maybe this link:
might cheer you up! 

Time to catch up on the latest episode of America's Next Top Model: College Edition.
As much as I find the series getting more annoying with each passing year...I still find some amusement watching it.

Keep warm, and for those lucky enough to have some company in bed, snuggle up tight!

xoxo


21 comments:

  1. Love your sweater love just perfect for winter but need to suit up more <3


    - www.theskinnystylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sweety :)
      yea definitely, i've got my wooly coat and boots ready for when the temperature drops to single digits! :p x

      Delete
  2. Great outfit for cold weather!And I should say I also love rainy days!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun :)
      i like rainy days when i don't have to get up and go to work and just stay in snuggling up warm in bed! :D

      Delete
  3. you look amazing!!!
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am following u back sweets.
    hugs+kisses
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute!!! Following you!

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sweety :) following your blog as well x

      Delete
  6. I totally feel you. Some days, you gotta just stick with the basics and go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these kind of warm looks, they're my favorites. You look flawless, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks danny :D yep, definitely time to layer up with in this cold weather xxx

      Delete
  8. ooh.. thank you darling for your nice compliment on mine =)
    no worries.. will follow you after comment here !!
    really hope we can be friend =D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Love your sweater and beautiful photo shots!
    I'm from Malaysia :D Feel free to visit my blog

    Witha
    www.withapinkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely!
      nice to meet a fellow malaysian :D
      checking out your blog and following now x

      Delete
  10. Nice sweater!

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit! You have a lovely blog! I'm a new follower!!
    Hope you will visit my blog and follow me back on GFC and Bloglovin'
    Xx

    http://www.itchyedgy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun! checking out your blog and following back xxx

      Delete