Tuesday, 25 September 2012

OUTFIT POST: WORK OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Short outfit post before I make my way to work. Thankfully the sun is shining outside today so I won't turn up like a wet bunny at work.

I think I look a bit of a schoolgirl today... - I don't tend to accessorize when I'm at work to maintain my 'professional' pharmacist look ha x


DSC06710
DSC06711
DSC06713

Blouse: Zara / Skirt: Topshop / Blazer: New Look / Shoes: Jessica Simpson

Yes, I've even got my nerd-mode glasses on!...to hide my tired eyes especially when I'm doing awful night shifts.

I've just cancelled my current gym membership at Nuffield Health - mainly because I don't think I was getting my money's worth of 67 pounds/month. 
I prefer somewhere with no frills, so I'll be on the hunt for a new gym now!

Off to work x


14 comments:

  1. i love the glasses with the outfit! hahaha glasses are also my go-to to hide my tired eyes on those rough mornings.
    what a cute pharmacist!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks sweety xxx helps to make me look brain-ier too :D

      Delete
  2. You look very smart and professional, love the details on the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so professional here. :D nice blazer!
    new follower here :>
    ❤ misskatv.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your busy look looks awesome!
    From Paris with love, Vicky

    The Golden Bun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stylish <3

    P.S. Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete