Monday, 17 September 2012

OUTFIT POST & UNTOUCHABLE

Today I went to watch an advance screening of Untouchable at Vue Islington, thanks to some free tickets from Mei x
Watched it with the lovely Shirley, another new friend!


Before I get into it, here's my outfit for today - black and burgundy - some of my favourite shades for fall/winter.

DSC06674
DSC06684 DSC06678

Top: H&M / Skirt: Forever 21 / Jacket: Zara / Boots: Clarks / Necklace: Forever 21

It's getting rather nippy outside, the jackets and coats are coming out!


Here's the synopsis for the movie from the Vue website:

'Untouchable is a moving true story that has won awards across the world. When Philippe (François Cluzet) becomes quadriplegic after a paragliding accident, he needs a full-time carer to help him with his everyday activities. By choosing a young offender, Driss (Omar Sy) over more qualified applicants, he lets himself in for a life of thrills, including a return to paragliding, even though his friends fear for his safety. Untouchable is a heart-warming story of friendship, bravery and what can happen if you decide not to accept the limitations imposed on you.'

Untouchable (15) 

And before I forget to mention, it's a french movie! But not to worry, there's subtitles of course.
This comedy-drama was previously released as ‘Les Intouchables’ in France in autumn 2011, and became the second most successful French film ever at the French box office (after 2008’s comedy 'Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis', otherwise known as ‘Welcome to the Sticks’ - which I remember watching in my French class during my university days!)

There is a brilliant chemistry between the two characters and are quite a double-act, a perfect mixture of humour and touching moments. Much funnier than most comedies that I have watched in the past.

Based on a true story, this is a definite feel-good must-see movie.

It is due to be released in the UK on Friday 21st September 2012. 

43 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVEEE this!!!

    XO, adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant looking
    outfit ^^ Love the
    necklace!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style.. so I follow you! :))
    xx,F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely :) following u back xxx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks :)
      sure of course, following u now x

      Delete
  5. I followed you back! I would appreciate If you follow my FB page too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi i am malaysian too !!!! follow u !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool! :D
      thanks, followed u back x
      we shall be in touch :) x

      Delete
  7. I saw that movie, it's a good one :)
    Loved your outfit, so stylish! And that skirt is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Zara jacket. Hw do u feel abt foll each oda?
    Lemme noe if u do,will foll u bk 4 sure :-D


    Eshna
    allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun :)
      sure sounds good x following u now xxx

      http://dancing-in-high-heels.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  9. The whole look screams "FALL"! Burgundy will always be on my fall's pallet! I just posted my review of Lancôme's 2012 Fall Collection on my blog. If you have a minute, I would love to hear your comment. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice blog!!! love your style
    i follow you now ;)
    i hope you can follow me because i love your blog ;)
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com
    kisses pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING OUTFIT! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR BLAZER.
    I followed your blog, I hope you can follow back

    fashionerza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought a jacket just like that from MANGO a week ago. Adorable, isn't it?
    Would you maybe like to follow eachother?
    Love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally love their jackets! I get most of mine from Zara or Mango :)
      I'm following your blog now x

      Delete
  13. amazing photos! :)
    feel free to visit and comment my blog:
    http://www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun :)
      following your blog now x

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. thanks sweety :) love your blog too, following now x

      Delete
  15. Lovely outfit! I'm following and I hope you do the same!

    www.mylovelyfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow great outfit, like the shoes, necklace and the jacket :)

    Lets follow each other, hun :)
    I'm following you now.
    I would be very glad to have you as my new friend, too.


    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u :) im following your blog now x

      Delete
  17. i love your jacket , is perfect **

    http://brummelandme.blogspot.pt/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks 4 your comment dear.
    following back
    kisses,
    http://keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. love both ur jacket and ur necklace ! Would u like to follow each other?:)

    Sheinside GIVEAWAY


    Choies Leggins GIVEAWAY


    Check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun :)
      sure, im following your blog now x

      Delete
  20. hey great blog with amazing photos !!!! Maybe we follow each other!? Let me know :-) Many greetings from germany www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete