Sunday, 2 September 2012

A TRIP TO THE HAIRDRESSERS, PARALYMPICS & PICCADILLY CIRCUS CIRCUS!

Finally sorted out my issues with my photo uploading! Looks like I have maxed out my Picasa limit so I have now resorted to uploading via Flickr - technology really confuses me at times but at least I got my head round this eventually.

Anyways, after weeks of procrastination I have finally made a trip to the hairdressers!



 It was just for a trim and tidying up my layers, but the hairdresser, Maria did a stunning job of blow-drying my hair out nicely just as I requested. I must admit that I am hopeless with a hairdryer so it's always a treat when I can just leave my hair in the hands of a professional.

Had an early start today as we headed out on our way to The Excel to watch Sitting Volleyball - just a couple of Paralympic tickets that I was fortunate enough to bag online.
But before that, we fueled up on a hearty breakfast - it is after all the most important meal of the day!


  DSC06470 

  DSC06471


DSC06475


DSC06486
 
DSC06478

Whilst waiting for Piccadilly Circus Circus to start we stopped by Wagamama for lunch... 
First (hungry) customers of the day x

DSC06495

DSC06492

Caught some snaps of the circus around town, and even Boris whilst he was doing an interview at Piccadilly Circus!
 
DSC06497


DSC06511
 
DSC06514 
DSC06515

DSC06519

There was a finale at 8pm that unfortunately I didn't manage to watch live in person, but at least I could stream it from my laptop. It was AMAZING watching the Places de Anges online and I can imagine how much more magnificent it would have been to experience it in person. I would have probably stuffed some feathers in my bag as a momento!
Angels really did take the main stage in London today.
Let's hope they make this an annual event!

And it's the end of another weekend, hope everyone else had a great one x

 

2 comments:

  1. Where do you get your haircut in London ? It looks great btw !!

    www.tstyledme.com

    Tien xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks x Just did it at the local hairdresser's near to where I live! Cheaper and more convenient :)

      Delete