Saturday, 25 August 2012

OUTFIT POST: SPORT LUXE

So...it's been quite a while since I did an outfit post!

This is what I wore today:






Top: H&M / Trousers: Zara / Bag: Zara / Wedge trainers: See by Chloe / Bracelets: Forever 21 / 
Earrings: New Look
 

Just shopped for some staple white tops in town and had a healthy bowl of Vegetable Dumpling noodles at Itsu.
 
The weather has been pretty temperamental today - took shelter for a while at Forever 21 with the rest of the crowd before deciding to just dash out into the rain under my pink umbrella, skipping over puddles and trying hard not to get my new shoes drenched! 
Coincidentally, there was also a heavy downpour when I first wore my DKNY wedge trainers out, this must be some kind of 'shoe christening' ...

Due to the weather my day out has been short-lived, so I've just been chilling at home, tapping away mindlessly on the Vue Cinema Brave Competition...and other productive things of course! Like checking Twitter...ha!
As I patiently wait for someone to arrive...got my bottle of rose ready and chilled in the fridge x

Fingers crossed that tomorrow will bring some better weather! 
Notting Hill Carnival baby!


11 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! And I love your earring cuff link!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun! xxx and thanks for stopping by my blog :)

      Delete
  2. OMG check out your AMAZING shoes!! I really need some wedge trainers! YOU look GREAT!
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun! xxx should definitely get a pair :D x

      Delete
  3. wow! i really love your shoes and earring,
    and the outfit is cool :))
    xo

    http://nudegravity.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so chic, love your outfit!

    Lovely blog too, I just followed! Hope you can visit my blog and follow back if you like it too <3

    sartorialconnoisseur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely xxx following u now :)

      Delete
  5. Love the sporty vibe of your outfit and those shooooessss! Beautiful!

    http://adlyvelasco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete