Monday, 27 August 2012

OUTFIT POST & GIRLY CATCH-UP TIME!

Right, so you may remember me wearing this pair of trousers in my sport luxe post.
Today I've paired it with some flats, a chunky necklace and went for another casual look.
Yes, it's a similar top but it's white instead of grey this time!




 
Top: H&M / Trousers: Zara / Bag: Zara / Shoes: GEOX / Necklace: Forever 21 / Bangles: Sam Ubhi

Met up with the lovely Kellie that I haven't seen in agesss...
We had an early dinner at Tuk Tuk Noodle Bar - a cheap and happy place in Soho, MILES better than the poor excuse for a meal at Wong Kei than I had yesterday!

Pad Thai

Mixed platter

Sweet Kellie x

Feli x
 
As as you may have guessed we were up to the usual girly gossip - INTENSE girly gossip squeezed into 2 hours since we haven't had much time to catch up!

And no day is complete without some bubbletea at Chatime!


Well there goes the Bank Holiday weekend...back to reality tomorrow. 
Hope everyone else had an amazing weekend x




13 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pants! That necklace is gorgeous!

    Come to visit my blog and if you want let’s follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
    xoxo
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely :) x
      checking out your blog and following now x

      Delete
  3. thank you! I am following back on GFC and bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, especially that necklace! :)

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks delicious :D

    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey darling,

    I just found your cute blog. Really love the pics!

    I'm your newest follower on GFC and Bloglovin!

    I hope you will check out my blog and follow back (with GFC - Google) .

    http://luxurylifedesign.blogspot.com/

    xoxo LLD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pants look so comfy! I wish I had a go-to pair like that. :) The food looks yummy as well.

    http://adlyvelasco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love thsi outfit. Simple but intersting, The necklace makes it!

    ReplyDelete