Thursday, 26 July 2012

KERRY'S FIRST TASTE OF MALAYSIAN FOOD

Today I introduced my lovely work colleague, Kerry, to some Malaysian food! 
It was a toss between Rasa Sayang and C&R - decided on the latter just because I've had better food experiences there.


Nasi lemak

Sambal udang

Beef rendang

Kerry lovin' her first taste of Malaysian food!

I then introduced her to one of my 'Asian' obsessions - bubbletea! I tried the Rose milk tea this time round which was tasty.


London is getting more packed with tourists - one more day to the London Olympics!
Shame I'm working a shitty late shift tomorrow...bummer.

I feel so stuffed but satisfied, and now have to suffer another torturous night roasting in my bedroom which feels like an oven! It used to be a child's playroom so the windows can't be opened, and my landlady still hasn't bought me a fan...

Two more sleeps til the weekend, and escape from this crazy hustle and bustle in the city x


1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious!
    Cannot wait to try Malaysian food!
    If you want, check out my blog:

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete