Sunday, 29 July 2012

BROTHER'S WEDDING: WHAT I WORE

After almost 2 months since my brother's wedding, the photos are finally ready!
Unfortunately haven't got many close-up shots of my outfits as I had hoped for - obviously because I was not the one getting married on this occasion ha!
So had to select some group photos...

First outfit for wedding dinner at Concorde Hotel, Kuala Lumpur:
Michael Kors black dress, clutch bag, tie-dye heels and bangle - all 3 from ALDO

Outfit for wedding dinner in Kuala Lumpur



Big brother & little sister


Second outfit for church wedding reception at Wesley Methodist Church, Penang:
Dress from MANGO, nude shoes BCBG Max Azria

Not quite pleased with the dress as it kept creasing after I sat down, poor quality but pretty colour nonetheless.


Family photo at home


New extended family
And my third and final outfit for the wedding dinner at Traders Hotel, Penang:
French Connection silk dress, Zara strappy heels (unfortunately covered by my dress!), accessories from Forever 21

It was my first time being an MC (Mistress  of ceremony) at an event! Thank god I had my more experienced cousin brother as my partner in crime...

Master & Mistress of Ceremony



And as tradition goes, the single girls lined up for the wedding bouquet throw. 
My cousin rejoicing on her victorious catch! 
Guess I'm not next to get married anytime soon ha!


Cousin bonding time x



We're next! Haha


It was a bit of a task getting my outfits together before the wedding - probably took up most of the space in my luggage bag! But it was worth it, it's not everyday that I get to dress up!

More friend's weddings to attend, time for the shopaholic in me to start keeping an eye out for outfits!

Happy days x

Okay, time to go ogle at some awesome swimmer bodies on TV.
Go Team GB!


12 comments:

  1. Lovely photos!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know please!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) following u on gfc and bloglovin' now x

      Delete
  2. Following you back on Bloglovin and GFC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I like your blog! Im following you now on GFC and Bloglovin, if you like my blog follow me back please.

    XoXo

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been waiting forever to see what you wore! Absolutely gorgeous :) Can't quite decide on my favourite :D Maybe the black dress - classic with a bright twist ;) -Harpreet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe i've been waiting ages for the photos!
      thanks xxx :D

      Delete
  5. amazing wedding and you look like baby !!!! :) nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it's your wedding lol congrats for brother :)

    http://lovemyselfinblack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looked beautiful in all those dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing Love your blog :)I would appreciate it if you could take the time to visit my little blog at fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com and let me know if you would like us to follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely :) x
      following u now x

      Delete