Saturday, 16 June 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY, THE QUIRKY WAY

Ok, it's been a while since I did an outfit post. 

Here's what I wore today - started off with some fine weather before it got rather windy!
Just one of my dresses that has been hiding in my wardrobe.






Dress: Forever 21 / Top: H&M / Jacket: Cooper by Trelise / Shoes: GEOX

Yes, I am looking rather brown today ha.
Today I spent the day with lovely Wendy in Windsor and Chamberley - shopping and eating, two of my favourite things!
 
As usual my itchy fingers have once again ripped my delicate glossy tights - looks like I'll have to keep a back-up in my bag in future.

Short post today as had an early start, and it's been a long day. 
Sweet dreams people x



2 comments:

  1. Really cool post! Great blog! Your posts keep me coming back for more - it's cos you're amazing!!! Have a great day and a brilliant weekend ahead! Looking forward to more posts from you!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you xxx
      checking out your page xxx love it x

      Delete