Sunday, 17 June 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: BOHO CHIC

This is one of the rare occasions that I wear something that goes below the knee - but the weekend has been kind of windy and I don't really want to risk flashing in public!
I bought this dress a couple of months ago and it has been sitting in my closet for too long. I'm not really a fan of gartered waists (or in this case 'gartered hips'), so I wore a skinny brown belt to try conceal it.






I just bought the bag from Zara yesterday and I'm loving it so far! This is going to be one of my grab-bags for now.
And I'm really loving champagne shades at the moment. I've got a pair of matching heels but they're just not practical for shopping, well, at least for me. If you've seen me on the streets you would understand - slow walkers REALLY annoy me...

Just spent a relaxing day out in the city today - basked in the sun for a bit in Trafalgar Square...until this guy decided to start chatting to me and disrupt my peacefulness! I seem to have this vibe that attracts strange men...maybe I should scowl at them next time!

Was craving for a bubbletea drink today so I tried out Boba Jam - not impressed - a longer wait than normal and really diluted. I do miss my Chatime...

Can't believe the weekend is over again. 
5 more days till the next! The countdown begins...
 xoxo


15 comments:

  1. Nice blog keep it in this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!that's so stylish!
    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look very relaxed and stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that skirt on you.. It's so perfect for summer! I'm loving your blog girl, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

    Sarah xoxo
    http://pandorasboxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much x
      checking out your blog and love it, following now x

      Delete
  5. you look great, such a relaxing look ;)

    XO, adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit! especially the skinny belt with the skirt. really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving that color palette.

    jadepurplebrown.com

    ReplyDelete