Sunday, 10 June 2012

...IS BACK IN LONDON

Apologies for the prolonged absence, holidays are just not the best of times to update my blog, but I'm back now!

Yes, unfortunately my 2 week holiday has flown past in the blink of an eye as always. The brother's wedding is finally over and whilst the happy couple are off on their honeymoon I have unfortunately landed back in the land of unpredictable weather. 
I'm still waiting for photos taken by the professional photographer during the wedding events in which I will hopefully look good in at least one of them! I will post my outfits once I have the photos in hand! x

Going past immigration was a nightmare, the queues were MASSIVE as I joined the throng of people lining up under 'ALL OTHER PASSPORTS' - yes, oh the joys of holding a foreign passport. 
To add to my annoyance my impatient driver kept ringing my mobile god knows how many times as I discreetly answered my phone hiding in between queues telling him to hold on!
After a long journey cramped in uncomfortable economy flight seats, I finally arrived home a bit later than expected - washed then headed for bed to re-energize for another wedding the next day!

I scurried around as usual in the morning to get dressed. In the midst of my confusion I actually attempted to apply eye cream whilst still wearing my nerd-mode glasses - yes you could tell the lack of sleep was getting to me. 

Surprisingly I actually arrived at Old Marylebone Town Hall on time before they started.
Here's a few quick shots from the event.

The lovely couple - Wendy & Martin

One of Martin's blooper moments!

You may now kiss the bride x

Spent the rest of the day with the couple and other family and friends from the wedding event. 
And ended the day at the usual dessert hangout spot - Haagen daz!
I swear I won't be stepping in there again anytime soon - it's back to fitness mode all the way!

If only every kiss was as bliss as this x

I don't usually suffer from jetlag so I was pretty much alert all day till it was bedtime. I dozed off as usual...and then the unthinkable happened - I woke up at 2.30am! And haven't been able to get back to sleep since then. I think my biological alarm thought it was already 9.30am Malaysian time...

 
So today I will enthusiastically smile and survive the day on my 2 hours of sleep!
If anyone is thinking of winding me up - today is NOT a good day. 
On the bright side, my hair is looking pretty awesome today ha! Or at least better than it was back in Malaysia - humidity does nothing for frizzy hair!


I think today my body shall succumb to the desperate need for caffeine - coffee anyone?


4 comments:

  1. Great blog and post!! :D That haagen daaz looks so delicious! And your blog background image you are incredibly gorgeous!! :D

    Win a chance to get a $15 gift card! details on my blog! (:

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!
      have visited your blog and love it! following now x

      Delete
  2. lovely pictures!


    xx,
    Meelena

    www.TheSerialShopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete