Sunday, 17 June 2012

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Here's a special post to all father's out there - no matter how young or old!
And especially to my dad who has always been my rock throughout the years.
Like all kids we have had our rebellious moments in life, but the family bonds always remain strong.

Having lived in different parts of the world for the last 5-6 years means we only get to see each other about once a year. Nonetheless we still do keep in touch - thank god for technology!

He has his serious moments...but he can also be a bit of a joker...

Me posing as usual...the time when my hair was a bit of a disaster!
Daddy improvising my pose!


I still find it unfair how I got the short genes in the family!

 When we were in France summer 2010 ha!

And one of the latest photos together when I went back for my brother's wedding!



Oh, and for those of you who don't know, my dad is an AMAZING singer! He doesn't sing professionally but he always gives his all in every performance. I haven't got a recent recording but this is one of my favourite songs that always ends with a standing ovation!

Enjoy x


Happy Father's Day daddy, I love and miss you always.

You are my rock, my inspiration, and the reason I am here today x



xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love these pics! You look so cute and your whole family is adorable! :)

    Xx,
    Saritschka.

    ReplyDelete