Wednesday, 20 June 2012

FIRST DAY OF SUMMER

Finally...sun's decided to come out to play!

Today's post is going to be short and simple to summarize the day x

Had an early finish at work today so I had the chance to escape out into the warm sunshine!
Checking BBC weather has now become my daily ritual in the morning - so that I can dress appropriately for the weather!

Bare legs today!

Found a cute limited edition pack of M&Ms...



It's been a while since the last time I walked around Portobello so I just had a little browse around.
And made it in time for the BOGOF at Costa - 5 minutes before the offer ended!


My new baby has been in hiding since I got back from Malaysia - so I decided it was time for him to see some light. Yes...I decided that my Nikon is a he. As they say, opposites attract...


Amateur - ha!

Being a first time owner of a DSLR with no absolutely nil experience...it's going to take a lot of trial and error snaps to figure out how to use it. 
Even Mackerel wasn't spared...

Accidental flash - oops!
Plans haven't been going according to planned this week - I'm going to have to make some back-up plans from now on x

Halfway through the week now, hang in there people x


No comments:

Post a Comment