Monday, 4 June 2012

A DAY FILLED WITH GOODBYES

After every joyous family reunion, then comes the time to part our separate ways.
Today we sent off the newlyweds, my brother and his wife, at the airport as they departed for their honeymoon. 


Me and my best-est and only brother in the whole wide world - I miss him so much already!

Byebye *sniffles*

The next goodbye was to my lovely cousin, Clare - our 'last meal' was sushi and ice cream!

Clare looking rather puzzled at the sushi!

I'm going to eat you little octopus!

Dessert at Swensens!
And lastly sent off my relatives back to NZ. 
All the hustle and bustle for the last week has finally come to an end and I have only 3 days left before I fly! 
Why do holidays always go by so fast?!
I've decided that this trip is mainly going to be filled with quality family time, not sure when I'll be seeing them next after I leave so I'm going t make the most of what's left.
I've also lost count of how many calories I've consumed over the last week (and the few more day to come!) - I'm definitely going to hit the gym hard when I get back to London!


Just as a reminder to myself when I get home!


12 comments:

  1. Love your blog :)
    Would love to follow each other??
    Makeup and Beauty Home

    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)
      yep sure, checking out your blog and following now x

      Delete
  2. so cute pictures :)
    following you now, great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank your for following! I am following back!
    I am leavinf for Brazil in a day...and I better watch my calories too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope u have an amazing time there! enjoy and stuff yourself crazy :D xxx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful!
    I love the blue and white dotted blouse :)
    You have a lovely blog <3

    Sophie xox

    Come visit my blog, I'd love to know what you think:
    sophie-mayanne.blogspot.co.uk

    (We could follow one another?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)

      yep definitely, checking out your blog and following now x

      Delete
  5. heyy, have a great trip to ur hometown, malay :)
    hope u're having a great time there <3

    xx
    http://lalainlaland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shirt:D:d i love polka dots:D:D what do you think about following each other:D??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)
      checking out your blog and following now x

      Delete