Monday, 30 April 2012

ANGELES SZECHUAN RESTAURANT

Yes there is actually some hope in finding good food in Kilburn. Angeles is located just a stones throw away from Kilburn Underground Station. It has two separate sections - to the left for the typical nasty "gweilo" chinese buffet, and then you have to the right for the real stuff!

We ordered two dishes to share. The first was shredded potatoes stir fried in chilli and vinegar - it was really tasty and appetizing. The second was the chicken cooked in typical szechuan cooking style - soaked in yummy, tongue-numbing chilli oil! It's SO unhealthy yet so irresistible! 
My only comfort is that I have found a new gym to burn off the calories. 



The prices for the dishes were ok, I only found the price of plain rice a bit absurd - 2.50 pounds per portion?! I'll bring my own rice cooker next time...x


1 comment:

  1. Humm...seems delicious!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I will be more than happy...

    Kiss*
    http://donttellmewhattoweariwontlisten.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete