Wednesday, 28 March 2012

LAST FEW DAYS OF GOOD WEATHER

Had a short(er) work shift today and managed to get out to enjoy what could most probably be the best weather we're going to have before it all goes downhill after this weekend.

Feeling a bit out of place with my tights and coat in the warm sunny weather, I dashed home to freshen up and change into something more summery, and then dashed back out to get my 'mugshot' aka passport photo taken.

Stopped by La Bottega Milanese to enjoy an affogato while flipping through this week's Stylist. Loving every drink/snack I've had there so far.



I read about the Revlon Photoready Collection and tried the tester at Boots with the intention of purchasing the Eye Primer + Brightener. I have had really bad dark circles since like forever and concealers are one of my daily staples. Unfortunately the shade was a bit too pale and peachy for my skin tone, and it only came in one shade - bummer. Oh well, I'm currently still in love with my YSL Touche Eclat.

Revlon Photoready Eye Primer + Brightener


I tried on a really pretty blush pink dress with the intention of wearing it as my bridesmaids dress for my brother's church wedding. Unfortunately it was a bit loose at the sides, must have been a really big size XS. I may pop in again to give it another try. Maybe I could get it altered hmmm...


Been spending most of the day researching on removal companies and getting quotes...here begins the joys of moving house again. If anyone has any experience with removals in the Leeds area please do drop me a message, it would be much appreciated!

More posts regarding THE MOVE to come soon x


No comments:

Post a Comment