Saturday, 31 March 2012

IT FEELS LIKE WINTER ALL OVER AGAIN

The chilly weather is back again! Just when you thought you could ditch all your winter woolies. Time to layer up and keep warm.


The weather was pretty grim in the morning but thankfully it got a bit brighter later on in the day.


I had a latte macchiato and a chocolate cake (can't remember what it was called, Sacha? or something along those lines) at La Bottega Milanese (surprise, surprise). The cake was nice and light so I didn't have that sickening feeling after as I sometimes do when the cake is too rich. I'm on a mission to try all their tasty cakes! It was about lunch time and the place was a bit packed so didn't hang around for too long before heading out for some window shopping.



There was a Vintage Fair at the Corn Exchange and I had a little browse around. Can't really see myself pulling off most of the looks, but some of the bags did look quite nice. Tempted to buy a cute high-waisted skirt with zebra (!!!) buttons, but forgot to withdraw enough cash...


Made a quick trip to the market, which may probably be my last before I leave - so many good memories of all my fruit bargain buys! I'm going to miss you Leeds market.


At Tesco, I spotted this cute little pack of biscuits that I just couldn't resist...


I mean who could resist Llamas...LLAMAS! Introductory offer of only a pound. It came in two different flavours - BBQ and sweet chilli. Nom nom nom...


My thighs have been having a good workout today...I've been busy STRADDLING...




...




...




...




...BOXES!


Yes the move is now inevitable and here is a glimpse of packing Phase 1



I am packing my life into boxes...by the number of boxes piling up I must truly be living a very 'wholesome' life! And this isn't even all of it...stay tuned, more to come x




No comments:

Post a Comment