Saturday, 24 March 2012

HALF THE WEEKEND GONE ALREADY

Having to work on a weekend is never fun - because you end up with only half the weekend left to enjoy. Good thing I've got Monday off next week so my weekend just feels like it's been carried over, good stuff.

Walked a bit round town after work to get a bit of the Saturday feel in Leeds. Town was packed with the sun finally coming out through all that horrid fog in the morning. Saw some rather intriguing dances being performed along Briggate...



And more outside Clintons...





Cute granny dance :p


The most 'dangerous' stick dance...I hardly think so

I think they were part of some group...can't really remember the name, all I heard was YORKSHIRE...from the sign they were supposedly established in 1987 (the year I was born!).



Been catching up on America's Next Top Model: British Invasion! 
Totally rooting for team Britain! My current top 3 favourites are Annaliese, Alisha and Sophie - though competition wise I think Laura and AzMarie from the US are pretty strong.
I'm guessing Kyle or Seymone will be booted out next...we shall see.

Looks like there's going to be more awesome weather tomorrow! 18 degrees celcius!- nothing compared to Malaysian weather but I'll take whatever I can get!
Time to rummage through the summer clothes pile.

Felicia signing off for now - good night xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment